Information Collected by AutomaxStyling.com
- Anonymous data: AutomaxStyling.com collects anonymous data such as visitors’browser information, browsing patterns, upstream and downstream websites visited, vehicle selections, product views, page views, and length of visit.
- Personally identifiable data: AutomaxStyling.com collects personally identifiable data such as visitors’ name, address, contact information, email address, credit card information, shipping address, vehicle preferences and product preferences. This information is collected when visitors attempt to make a purchase on our website, sign up for newsletters or other services. Visitors can opt out of providing personally identifiable data at any time, but doing so may result in incomplete transactions or inferior user experience on our website.
- Cookies and page tags: AutomaxStyling.com employs cookies to track visitors’ browsing pattern and remember the information in order to show relevant content and personalization for the next session. Cookies retain anonymous and select personally identifiable data. Automaxstyling.com pages and newsletters may contain page tags- a mechanism that allows us to determine whether that page or email has been read, and if it was forwarded to another person.
Use of Information Collected by AutomaxStyling.com
AutomaxStyling.com does not trade or sell visitors’ personally identifiable information to any 3rd parties. Information collected by AutomaxStyling.com is only used for the normal course of our business such as:
- Processing orders
- Notifying customers of special offers and promotions
- Generating product reviews and ratings
- Improving our website and enhancing user experience
Disclosure of Information Collected by AutomaxStyling.com
AutomaxStyling.com may disclose visitors’ personally identifiable information to 3rd parties for tracking, web analytics, order fulfillment, and for legal proceedings. Visitors may request us to withhold such information from 3rd parties, but doing so may result in incomplete transactions or inferior user experience on our website.